purifying spray with willow bark
Multi-purpose sprays allow for you to instantly cleanse your hands, feet and surfaces. Our spray includes some powerhouse ingredients like organic cane alcohol, willow bark extract and aloe.
- Sanitizer for waterless manicures & pedicures.
- No sink, no problem. Cleanse, hydrate, and soothe your hands.
- Warm weather = stinky feet. Neutralize odor with ease with our lovely lavender scent.
- Sanitize surfaces for yourself or your children.
- Deodorize smelly shoes, yoga mats, etc.
Do not use as an antiseptic for wounds.
*Interested in a larger size Purifying Spray contact us.
- Scent: Lavender Geranium (soothing floral)
- Color: clear
- Size: 1 fl oz | 30mL (TSA friendly)
- Warning: Keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use near eyes. In case of contact flush eyes with water immediately
- Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation or rash appears
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
Cleanse and sanitize your hands with organic sugar cane, floral hydrosols and aloe paired with white willow bark and sage extract to gently exfoliate the skin. Can be used on hands, feet or surfaces.
How to Use
Apply generously to your hands or feet. Rub hands together for even distribution. Allow hands or feet to air dry.
Additional uses by our customers: Spray mist under arms for a quick refresh (please note: there's a sting), clean yoga mat or stinky shoes.
Active ingredient: *Ethyl alcohol (Organic cane alcohol)
Inactive ingredients: Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), *Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender water), *Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium water), Glycerin, Laminaria digitate (Algae extract), *Salix alba (White Willow Bark extract), Saccharomyces ferment, Salvia officinalis (Sage extract), *Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera juice), *Maranta arundinacea (Arrowroot), Menthol *Certified Organic
This product does not contain any synthetic dyes, micas or fragrances. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.