Hump day feet have never ached so bad....but they don’t have too. We all fall victim of the cursed high heels that are super cute, but super bad for our feet. Plus, we walk around in our 3 inch or higher heels strutting our stuff on the outside and screaming bloody hell on the inside. Well, since there are no signs of high heels every going away, we want to give a few tips on this common foot frustration.
WAYS TO REVIVE MIDWEEK ACHY FEET
- Wear heels only at work. Carry your heels and arrive in comfort shoes.
- Invest in kitten heels or block heels to lessen the chance of achy feet.
- A gentle 1-minute foot massage can alleviate tired feet.
- Soak, soak, soak. It’s one of the best ways to revive and soothe your footsies. Besides, we are big fans of soaking away the day.
- Any one of these or a combination will make your feet happy.
We know the dilemma of every day feet frustrations and the best remedies. Follow us and sign up for our newsletter for addition simple tips.