Summer is here, which is why we figured its the perfect time to give a quick tutorial on how to get soft feet just in time for the beach. Most of our clients complain about dry rough heels, so here is a sound way to get your feet sandal ready with only two days to spare.
For dry rough heels there are two paths you can take in order to make them softer & smooth.
To soak or not to soak is the question... For those who enjoy soaking and find it super relaxing and magical. Here are the items you will need: foot tub, exfoliating gloves (easily pick these up at the Dollar tree), Mega Pedisoak, Foot Polish and Foot Butter or Salve.
Now lets gets started...
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR SUMMER READY FEET
- Pour a heaping capful of pedisoak into a warm foot bath.
- Soak feet for 15 minutes
- Grab your body exfoliating mitts and remove all dead skin and really focus on your heels.
- Apply polish to feet, focusing on heels.
- Rinse polish and dry feet.
- Apply either the healing salve or foot butter.
- Do a happy dance and have your partner feel your smooth & soft feet.
Complete steps 4-7.
We recommend you apply a moisturizer to your feet every night to keep them soft. Since the skin on your feet is tougher than the rest, you will continuously need to soak, exfoliate and moisturize.
Viola! If you are not one to do any of this yourself... make sure when you go to the nail salon, they skip any tools that look like you will use to make a salad (check out our blog here for details) and skip the pumice.