On the second day of Grounding, my favorite grounding technique for me, was holding the hand of someone I love.
You can hold anyone hands rather that be your mom, child's, spouse, or even just hold your own hand.
When holding your hands focus on the following focal points:
- Where are your hands are touching?
- How are your hands touching?
- Are your fingers interlocked and simply cupped?
- Are both your hands warm or cold?
- How does holding this person's hand makes you feel?
With each practice you will find yourself grounding deeper. Please share your experience with us.