On the first day of Grounding, we suggest you put your feet in water.
What is grounding? Practices that allow you to connect with your surroundings and refocus your energy.
Today we suggest you put your feet in water. This could mean a bath, a shower, or soaking your feet. We want you to focus on a few things when you begin your grounding practice.
- Focus on how the water makes you feet feel.
- Focus on the temperature of the water.
- Practice flexing your feet and relaxing.
- Practice deep breaths while acknowledging how you feel with your feet in water.
- You can do this practice in cool water or hot water.
With each practice you will find yourself grounding deeper. Please share your experience with us.