For those who do not know, I created our London's Original products (foot soak, foot butter and foot polish) during my pregnancy. Due to this, I ensured to keep these items pregnancy friendly. Today, I wanted to share some of my secrets on how I survived my pregnancy...
SUMMER BEAUTY FAVORITES. Recently, we went on a beauty splurge and purchased some really great items. Warm weather finally seems to be on the horizon just in time for the official start of Summer. Here are few of our favorite products that will make this Summer a breeze!
1. COMBAT READY BUG REPELLANT: Take that Zika virus mosquitos! Just in time for the bug surge. We are loving the fact there is natural remedy for all of our everyday needs, especially solutions that are kid-friendly. Essential oils like Eucalyptus and Citronella are used to soothe the skin and protect from pests.
2. SHAMANUTI PUMPKIN ENZYME MASK: Hello Lover! We adore this mask with its intoxicating pumpkin scent. Once you apply the masque to a damp face you start to feel a tingle sensation. The only drawback for us is that you have to wipe the masque away with a warm damp cloth. But, the results are wonderful. Bright, clean and refreshed skin!
3. LONDON'S PEDISOAKS MOISTURIZING SOAK: This soak is pure heaven! It comes in a variety of scents, from classic to seasonal specials. If you are looking to exfoliate, moisturize, soften and soothe this is the soak for you! These soaks definitely are time savers for the multi-tasking maven. Enjoy!
4. RAW ELEMENTS SUNBLOCK: There are many sunblocks out there that are “natural”, but how many are GMO free? This sunblock is easy to apply, kid-friendly and they even have a nice bronzer option. It is scent-free and a little goes a long way.
5. POUR LE MONDE PERFUME: There are three distinct scents for this 100% Natural Perfumes: Together and Empower both smell lovely, but the one that won me over was Envision. It’s a subtle sexy scent with hints of a citrus medley and notes of patchouli, sandalwood and vanilla. We think this perfume would layer nicely with LUSH’s Sexy Peel Soap. An added bonus, each perfume is connected to a specific charity. Envision proceeds goes to support the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Win-win!
All of these items are great to use with each other or alone for the Summer Heat, which is on its way. No matter if you want to clean, brighten, protect, defend or allure, you will hit it out of the park with any of these handcrafted products!