Many of us have heard of antioxidant serums, but most of us don't correlate them with our feet. Our feet are the hardest working body part and typically the most neglected in our society. Well, we are here to educate you on some very important facts on why you should focus on anti-aging foot care starting today...
WAYS OUR FEET SHOWS SIGNS OF AGING
- Deterioration or damage to the connective tissue
- Depletion or thinning of the fatty pads made from collagen and elastin
- Decrease in the production of ceramides, which leads to dry and leathery feet
- Stiffness & pain can stem from the 30 joints in our feet
- Reduced muscle strength
BENEFITS OF ANTIOXIDANTS
- Antioxidants benefit the body by neutralizing and removing the free radicals from the bloodstream. If free radicals are left unchallenged, they can cause a range of illnesses or diseases. There are a wide range of antioxidants found in nature, and because they are so varied, different antioxidants provide benefits to different parts of the body.
- Antioxidant serum will help your feet look and feel younger
- Topical tea extracts are antioxidant rich. Thus provide antioxidant protection for optimal foot care by fighting damaging free radicals, supporting the formation of new collagen, counteracting the normal effects of aging, and keeping connective tissues strong and supple.
WHY DID WE CREATE AN ANTIOXIDANT SERUM FOR YOUR FEET?
Socrates says... " When our feet hurt, we hurt all over." And we couldn't agree more. We have witnessed product after product for hair, face and body, but not many are thinking about the same issues for our feet. We want to assist you in maintaining your feet, so they can continue to work hard for you. We created a serum that will not only moisturize your feet, but do some amazing work from the inside out.
Our Antioxidant Serum is rich with Green tea and White tea extracts, along with Basil Leaf extract. We paired it with skin quenching oils such as Apricot seed, Cranberry seed and Baobab. How will you start the anti-aging process to protect your feet for the years to come?
Please leave a comment and let us know your thoughts.