14 WAYS TO PAMPER YOUR PARTNER'S FEET
We believe in showing your feet love 365 days out the year. But this week is extra special since today is Valentine's Day. We have some sexy and fun ways you can pamper your spouses or partner's feet that will have them looking at your in a completely different way.
Before we get started completely, we wanted to drop some useful facts about your feet:
- There are over 7,000 nerve endings in your feet.
- Your feet are a major erogenous zone.
- By relaxing your feet, you will relax your entire body.
The best gift is the gift of touch, especially sensual touch from the one you love. We have some very easy and effective tips on how to pamper your partner's feet. There is no particular order. Let's get started...
- Tickle, tickle. Grab yourself a feather (we love a peacock feather) and gentle brush your partners toes. Watch them squirm and giggle.
- Wax on, wax off. Get a lotion or cream and rub your partners toes for a wonderful massage. Be sure to use your thumbs.
- Scrub a dub, dub. Wash your partners feet. It is an ancient practice and extremely effective to show your partner how much you care. You will need an empty foot bin and a pitcher of warm water, a cleansing soap, a foot cream and a hand towel. Be sure to slowly pour the warm water over your partners feet. Pair this with a glass of wine and stimulating conversation. It's a party.
- Flex & release. We mentioned a general massage earlier, but now we want to introduce reflexology. Use a nice oil for this practice. There is a chart to map out your foot, plus here are some basic tips for How to perform Reflexology.
- Ice, ice baby. You will need to do a bit of prep work for this one. Put a small Dixie cup filled with water in the freezer. After frozen peel back the reveal some of the ice. Rub the ice cube on your partner feet, the soles of feet, around the ankle bone.
- Soak it away. Create a sensual foot soak for your partner. Add some relaxing salts, rose petals, marbles. Allow them to soak their feet.
- Get pedi. Do a simple pedicure for your partner. It only takes a couple of steps. Allow them to soak their feet (incorporate #6), then you simple push back their cuticles with some cuticle oil, clip their toe nails, file them down and moisturize. Viola, you're done!
- Go bare. Remove the socks and shoes of your partner's feet and just be bare. This is super important in grounding yourself. Our feet were made for us to be barefoot. So, dance around the house. Get silly and simple be bare.
- Spa it up. We have mentioned doing a simple pedi for your partner. What about a fancy one? You will need foot polish, a foot masque and a relaxing foot spray.
- This little piggy. Play footsies games with your partner. At the end of the day, what better way to see them smile.
- For ladies only. Paint your partner's toes with a non-toxic nail polish. Add another level of sensuality by creating a breeze. Gently blow on your partner's feet to help dry the polish.
- Stomp. It's a experience they will never forget, but grab some grapes and have them stomp on them. Grapes have tartaric and malic acids that will allow for a gentle exfoliation and some fun. If you don't want to do grapes, simply rub some lemon slices on your partners feet.
- Treat them like a Sundae. Drizzle your favorite toppings on their toes. And we will let you figure the out the rest.
- Play tootsies. Who doesn't like to play tootsies with their partner. Just cuddle up and watch a big smile on their face as your play. Be sure you have prepped your toes prior to this, which you can do in a few easy steps.
We hope you have enjoyed our list of partner pampering fun. Be sure to have fun no matter which one you try. There are no rules. You can do one or pair several of them together for the ultimate pampering experience. Happy Valentine's Day!